Fort Campbell, Ky
You will provide on-site warehousing activities sufficient to conduct routine business efficiently and effectively.
Perform duties required to receive, store, issue and ship components, material and parts to customers and other destinations as required.
Performs a variety of activities requiring communication and support to other departments and performs other work related activities as required.
· Read, interpret, and work from established policy and procedure documents to perform detailed and repetitive tasks in support of warehouse operations
· Process material through receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping
· Process serviceable/unserviceable inventory for stock, customer issue or repair activity
· Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand tools to receive, store, issue and ship material
· Knowledge of physical/periodic inventory practices, systems, records maintenance, filing, and statistical reports required to perform warehouse duties
· Duties include: counting, sorting, identifying, packaging/labeling, loading/ unloading, stocking/issuing and shipping of material within assigned areas
· Ability to support a demanding customer in a fast paced environment
· Ability to coordinate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, answer questions and eliminate problems
· Responsible for meeting established quality standards for work assigned, general housekeeping and safe work practices
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance (Required)
· 3-5 year's warehouse or related experience
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations and general safety practices for warehousing
· Must be a self-motivated, highly energetic, & well organized individual
· Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· PC proficiency required
· Aviation parts or maintenance experience preferred
· Ability to navigate standard supply/inventory system
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Will require outside work in all weather conditions
· Salary: $22.00/HR
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.