Commercial property. Great property, excellent location, building and grounds are really nice. For sale by owner. 1327 Fort Campbell Blvd., Clarksville. This property has prime location, energy efficiency and physical security. Property located on a corner lot on busy Fort Campbell Blvd (Highway 41-A) and West Bel-Air.
Property has well over 100 feet of frontage on Highway 41-A. Building has 12 offices, two bathrooms, a kitchen, fenced back yard and nice shed. Nice landscaping with bushes and young trees. Building has three different entry doors. Building is clean and well maintained.
Energy efficient building with R-30 attic insulation installed in main building and R-19 attic insulation installed in the addition to the main building. Building has a heat pump, air conditioning unit and natural gas furnace. Four new windows installed and the other window frames wrapped. New duct work and air handler installed in main building.
Building has excellent exterior lighting on the building and two large pole mounted security lights, one in the front and one in the back. Monitored alarm system upgraded with smoke and fire detectors, door entry alarms and motion sensors.
Has current contract for termite treatment and inspection-none found.
Includes large commercial exterior lighted business sign. This sign was upgraded to LED lighting. The frame and sign post were painted and new vinyl graphics installed on the large sign. And a new LED lighted letter track sign was installed.
Building is approximately 2330 square feet. Lot is approximately 0.44 of an acre. Zoned C-5 commercial.
Good size parking lot with about 20 parking spaces in the front and the side of the building. Room to expand parking lot. Driveway has two entry/exits, one on Bel Air Drive and the other on Fort Campbell Blvd.
Over $45,000 invested in improvements to this property. New roof installed on this building.
Back yard is fenced with an eight foot wood security fence. Back yard is large enough to accommodate a playground for children, if desired.
This property is priced lower than most commercial vacant lots in the same locale. If you are ready to start a business or move your business location, this could be your opportunity. Price: $249,000 (without contents of Steve's Rimfire ammo shop).
Past businesses located in this building include: computer repair, professional engineers, life insurance, real estate and auto sales.
Call, text, or email for an appointment to see this nice building.
Note: Steve's Rimfire is currently located in part of the building and open one day per week. For a serious business man or woman, Steve's Rimfire could generate some serious revenue based on opening five or six days a week. The inventory of Steve's Rimfire can be purchased with the building at actual cost of stock, plus sales tax, unless sales tax exempt. For those who do not want to purchase Steve's Rimfire with the building, Steve's Rimfire business will be moved out of the building prior to purchase of the building.
Steve's Rimfire only utilizes a small portion of the building, leaving most of the building available for another business, offices or rental.
Phone or text 931-801-five three seven six.
Your monthly payments on this property could be less than rent on other properties and you would be building equity in your own property, rather than paying rent.
Section 12-C5 Highway and Arterial Commercial District (Clarksville Zoning)
1. Drive-in commercial uses such as restaurants, theaters, banking establishments, grocery stores, etc.
2. Souvenir shops, roadside stand, curio shop.
3. Garden center, greenhouse and nursery.
4. New and used car and truck sales.
5. Farm implement and machinery, new and used, sales.
6. Truck, trailers for hauling, rental sales of U-Haul type.
7. Metal and wood fencing, ornamental grill work.
8. Monument sales.
9. Animal hospital, kennel and pet shop.
10. Prefabricated and shell house sales.
11. Auction house.
12. Marina, bait shop, boat sales, rentals, storage, and launching ramp, vacation trailer parks.
13. Recreational uses such as amusement parks, bowling alleys, roller skating rinks, archery range, miniature golf, golf driving range and other similar outdoor activities.
14. Open storage (see description).
15. Other uses similar in character to those enumerated above....
16. Medical and dental offices and clinics.
17. Wholesale and warehouse center, to include mini-warehouses with accommodations for a single resident manager on site.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers