At Bulkmatic you are more than just a truck driver. You'll operate pneumatic equipment, manage relationships with customers and be empowered to make the right decisions for your deliveries -- All while being part of a team that leads in the dry bulk shipping industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our team today!
To inquire call 800-956-0014
PAY: At our Hopkinsville Terminal, Class A CDL Drivers can expect to average between $85,000- $90,000 per year Plus we offer a $5,000 BONUS to new hires. Drivers are paid weekly.
Ask our recruiters about the new Weekly Pay Incentive program that allows Drivers to earn extra cash each week!
HOMETIME: Drivers in Hopkinsville primarily do local work. Currently drivers average 1 night out per MONTH. Depending on freight, there will be weeks when a driver is home every night and other weeks when they stay out overnight. Bulkmatic provides hotel rooms and a meal allowance for nights out.
EQUIPMENT: Bulkmatic takes pride in our in-house fleet maintenance network. Our 22 shop locations enable us to maintain an extensive PM Program. Our shops run multiple shifts allowing for more service hours and we have the added flexibility of our mobile technicians. These advantages provide our drivers with the service they need to keep rolling.
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance among other benefits.
***No Tanker Endorsement or Pneumatic Experience Required***
• Minimum Age 23
• Class A CDL
** Valid Class A CDL in the State that you reside in or in cases of recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
• 1 year of Class A tractor-trailer experience
** Military driving experience considered.
** Experience must be within the past 10 years; in the past 3 years preferred.
• Must fulfill all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements
** Must possess a valid medical certificate
** Must not be disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
• No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
• No alcohol or drug related violations with the past 5 years.
• No Reckless driving convictions within the past 3 years
• No DOT Preventable accidents including: Head on, Rollover, Rear End, Jackknife, Struck Side of other vehicle in the past 3 years
• No more than 1 Preventable road accident in the past 3 years
• No more than a combination of 1 Preventable road accident and 1 Preventable off road accident in past 3 years
• No more than 2 Preventable off road accidents in the past 3 years.
• Ability to accurately complete required paperwork and data entry
To find out more about our company visit: http://www.bulkmatic.com